Program and Outreach Coordinator
NoVA Outside is seeking a program and outreach coordinator who will be hired on a part-time contractual basis from August through December with the possibility of extension. This position is anticipated to be 5 to 10 hours a week and most duties will be performed virtually. Salary range is $15 to $20 an hour.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development, marketing and coordination of a series of workshops for environmental and outdoor educators.
- Communication with members and partners including editing our monthly e-newsletter.
- Contributing to fundraising activities including writing grants and soliciting corporate sponsors.
- Updating the NoVA Outside website.
- Promoting NoVA Outside on social media.
- Assisting with the organization of monthly NoVA Outside board meetings.
- Coordination with NoVA Outside board members.
To apply – send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.